TBI Bank EAD provides you the opportunity to open your Personal Account, which would lead you to the modern banking.
The Personal Account may be in Euro or other currency.
TBI Bank opens accounts in Bulgarian leva, Euro, and US dollars.
Accounts in other currencies shall be open upon agreement.
For opening your account the following documents are required:
- Identity Card - for Bulgarian citizens;
- Passport - for foreign nationals;
- Identity Card of a foreigner that is duly issued by the Ministry of Interior - for foreign nationals with permission for permanent or long-term residence in Bulgaria.
Through your current accounts you can carry out operations as follows:
- Cash Deposits and Withdraws;
- Non-cash transfers;
- Interbank transfers in Euro and foreign currency
Through your personal account you can use the modern and secure Internet Banking as easy and convenient way to manage funds on your accounts from a computer in your office, home or on a trip from any mobile device.
Additional advantages of TBI Bank Internet Banking:
- You manage everything only through SMS.
- All types of transfers
- Foreign exchange between your accounts
- Opening and renewing deposits
- round a clock access to statements for all your current and credit accounts
In the event that you are exchanging currency in an amount exceeding EUR 10,000 or the equivalent in another currency, the Bank applies preferential exchange rates upon agreement with the client.